marzo 16, 2012

Memories of an Old Man

Lyrics: Víctor Andrés Zaraza Méndez

From the underworld they come
they burn our roots and rip our bones
But some of us must try to stop them
so bring hard times and light the torches
Take a look before the mirror
shave your past and seek your needs to
seed your hopes and claim for glory
cry your love to tell your story

There's a little boy
with his little hands
with a little rope
dragging tombstones
Sweep away the snow
Hide the shining sun
You can send a rose
You may pray all nigth

Face the pain when morning's coming
Look back at all you never wanted
In my head, my mind is drowning
in the rain my lifetime sold when

I dreamt to sail
aboard nowhere land
far away from me
far away from harm
I wrote down my notes
using lonely blood
you may find my book
with a bit of luck
Then I prayed for love
under sunset's light
I forgot your touch
And I lost my heart

This place they call hell
seems to me so cold
Maybe I'll forget
What I have become
This place they call hell
seems to me so cold
Maybe I'll forget
What I have become

No hay comentarios:

Bienvenidos a mi blog

Saludos, visitante. En mi blog encontrarán cuentos,poemas, especulaciones, crónicas, artículos de opinión, mi trayectoria como Narrador Oral, videos y una que otra cosa digna de anticuario. Estaré atento a sus comentarios. Buen viento y buena Mar. Víctor Andrés Zaraza Méndez. vitomania04@hotmail.com